Loading Events
This event has passed.

NOTE: This event has been canceled. As of 9/29, this race has been changed to a virtual race.

CONVENTIONAL or VIRTUAL 10K/5K. Dalton Red Carpet Road Race 10K runners will receive a hoodie and a beautiful finisher medal, 5K runners will receive a hoodie. Both the Conventional and Virtual races will feature Male and Female Overall, Grandmasters, Masters and three deep Age Group Awards. The Conventional race will be held October 24, 2020 on W. King St., in Dalton, GA.
Due to COVID-19 concerns there will be special precautions taken race day. In the event circumstances do not allow a conventional race, runners may take a 100% refund or transfer to the Virtual Race. The cost of the race is $45 for the 10K and $35 FOR THE 5K.
As always 100% of proceeds from the race will be given to charity. The Boys and Girls Club will receive 90% of the funds with the remaining 10% going to local Elementary School running groups.
Virtual runners will submit a screen shot of their run between the time of their registration and October 24, 2020. Arrangements will be made to get hoodies, finisher medals and awards to runners at no cost to the runner.
LINK TO CONVENTIONAL RACE:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dalton-red-carpet-10k5k-road-r…
LINK TO VIRTUAL RACE:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dalton-red-carpet-virtual-road…