Irish Ayes in Dalton All Weekend Long. Dalton celebrates Saint Patrick’s Day with several Live Music events around town. Check out the list below.
1. The Creative Arts Guild will host a St. Patrick’s Day Celebration concert, featuring the group “Ceilidh,” on Friday, March 16th at 7PM as part of the Roots Music Concert Series!
Ceilidh Celtic Ensemble is an eclectic quintet that was formed in July 2004. The word Ceilidh (pronounced KAY-lee) is Gaelic, meaning a concert at which tales are told, songs are sung and music is played for dancing.
2. Dalton Distillery will host a Bourbon tasting on Saturday, March 17th from 1 to 6pm. $5.00 will get you a sample of their delicious bourbon. If you would like to make a purchase, that $5.00 goes towards your purchase of $25+. Stop in and bring a friend and have fun in Historic Downtown Dalton. 3. Join the Blues Street Cafe House Band as they welcome John Buckner and Marcus White, March 17th from 7pm till 10pm. As always, enjoy some bbq, beer and blues.
4. Saint Patty’s Day Celebration at Cherokee Brewing & Pizza Co. Enjoy all the best in Celtic origins and Irish Music form local legends Shamrock Rose & Thistle from 7 to 9 pm at Cherokee Brewing and Pizza Co. The beer will be flowing and pizzas will be comin out hot!
5. St. Patty’s Day Celebration continues at Cherokee Brewing & Pizza with Craig Pratt and Brandon Singleton. Keep it Irish till close with local legends Craig Pratt and Brandon Singleton! 24 Ice Cold Craft Beer Taps, 5 Home Brews, Sangria, Red/ White wine, Pizza, Wings, Dessert, fun for the everyone! Saturday, March 17th 9pm-11pm. Aye!
6. Baja Coop welcomes local Legends Blackbird Revival on March 17th for a Saint Patty’s Day celebration. Blackbird Revival begins at 7PM.
7. Live Music with Hit Town at Crescent City Tavern St. Patty’s day celebration. Beer, and live music ALL day! March 17th.
8. Conductors Bar and Grill welcomes Justin Long for a Saint Patrick’s Day celebration. Justin is an up and coming country music singer from Chatsworth, Georgia. Come celebrate the luck of the Irish, country style. $5 Cover at the door.
As you can see, there’s so much going on in Dalton this Saint Patrick’s Day, it will FLOOR YOU…The Irish Way!!! For more information on individual events visit www.DaltonEvents.com