DBC One year Anniversary Block Party
March 2, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 10:00 pm| Free
Dalton Brewing Company is turning ONE and we’re throwing a birthday party to remember to celebrate – don’t miss it!
We’ve got some extra special beer releases for the event, with our DBC Birthday Cake Stout and Birthday IPA at 1PM (pouring all day) AND a “Sour on the Hour” series – a different tart and fruity sour beer release each hour starting at 2PM!
What’s the details yo?
When? 1-10PM – Beer pouring will stop at 9PM (per insurance), so get here early! Beer releases each hour.
Where? We’re closing down King Street outside of our taproom.
Will there be tunes?
YES! We have live music – Barrelhouse (3PM) & The Sneary Family Band (6PM) and stellar tunes playing throughout.
What about food?
We’re working on securing a food truck (yeah!) and we have some awesome downtown food options less than a block away. We’ll point you in the right direction. Or feel free to bring in your favorite grub to pair with your beer.
Where should I park?
The street will be closed, but we’re one block from a large parking deck (entrance at 225 N Pentz St), and street parking available in Downtown Dalton. All free parking!
What should I bring?
Don’t forget to bring your ID!
We’ll have some tables and chairs available, but you can BYO chair if you want a guaranteed seat to call your own!
Bring your friends, families, pups – this will be an event to remember!
What else do I need to know?
– We’ll be selling tickets and checking IDs at a table outside to keep the beer lines moving quickly, so stop by the ticket tent first!
– Special anniversary merch will be available
– We’ll be selling DBC cans to-go during the event. These must be consumed off-premise per Downtown Dalton open container rules.
– No growler fills on Saturday (to keep lines moving), but the taproom will resume growler sales during normal taproom hours on Sunday (1-5PM)
– Our Run DBC crew is planning a special running event to kick off the day at 1PM, come cheer them on!
– As always, DBC is family and dog friendly.
Now we need everyone to do an anti-rain dance, and we’ll see you soon!