Want to work for the Dalton Convention & Visitors Bureau? Check out our job postings below.
Visitor Programs Manager
November 8, 2019
November 22, 2019
The Dalton Convention & Visitors Bureau is currently accepting applications for the position of Visitor Programs Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, this position will train our Visitor Center staff and tour guides, the Shuttle drivers, and oversee the smooth and efficient running of a daily program of varied tours. Assist with the presentation of historic exhibits at the Tunnel Hill Heritage Museum.
Provide direct services to groups in town for sport and convention events to ensure a positive visitor experience.
Ideal candidates will possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or five years of equivalent experience. Experience in retail settings and tourism or hospitality are a plus.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent organizational skills required; attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
• Effective public speaking skills required.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to work some evenings and weekends as needed.
• Moderate travel required.
This position is a full-time position. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
A City of Dalton employment application must be filled out and received by the closing date of November 22, 2019. The application form can be found at: https://cityofdalton.munisselfservice.com/employmentopportunities/default.aspx