Downtown Dalton Brewer’s Festival
September 28, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Enjoy downtown Dalton on the first weekend of Fall!
The Dalton Civitan Club along with Dalton Brewing Company will host this year’s Downtown Dalton Brewer’s Festival (formerly Downtown Dalton BeerFest)! Attendees will enjoy unlimited samples of craft beers, and enjoy live music by Jeremy Robinson, Blackbird Revival, and headliners Masseuse!
Food is available at restaurants throughout downtown.
$25 for General Admission until September 10, then the price goes to $30 and on the day of the event increases to $35. Unlimited beer samples, complimentary sample mug.
$50 for VIP tickets (limit of 100, so get yours now!)- Access to Burr Performing Arts Park AND beer an hour early! VIP Access starts at 3:00 PM! Unlimited beer samples (including special craft beers and food selection unavailable to General Admission), complimentary sample mug, access to a special section near the stage, a FREE Downtown Dalton Brewers Festival T-Shirt and FREE Mediterranean food from Café Ostro!
Dalton Brewing Company
Grumpy Old Men
Hutton & Smith
Heaven & Ale
…and more to be announced!
1. 21+ Only. Must show valid ID for admission (attendees under 21 must be accompanied by an adult).
2. Promotional photos and video will be taken at the event and you grant permission for your likeness to be used.
3. Drink Responsibly. Know your limits!
4. This is a sampling event; 4 oz pours only!
5. All attendees must be properly attired.
6. All pets must be leashed and well behaved, or you will be asked to remove the pet from the event.
7. No outside glassware, beverages, or food permitted.
8. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to remove any individual(s) from the festival for behaving inappropriately; You will be escorted out by security and not allowed back in!
9. All Alcohol sales end promptly at 8 pm!
ALL sales are final. NO REFUNDS. ALL proceeds will be going to local charities!
If you would like information on participating as a food vendor or if you would like information on becoming a sponsor, please contact Heath Patterson with The Dalton Civitan Club at Heath@alphaomegallc.com.