Raisin Woods Mountain Bike ParkRaisin Woods Mountain Bike Park
Raisin Woods is a mountain bike park located within the city limits off Brooker Drive just a few short minutes from the downtown area. Raisin Woods is a great place for mountain biking with seven courses for all level bikers. Whether you are a beginner-level road rider or an expert-level mountain biker, the Dalton/Whitfield County area serves well as an all around cycling destination.
• Seven courses for all levels
• Bear, 1.90 miles (Beginner)
• Grizzly, 2.75 miles (Intermediate)
• Whitey Woo, 0.84 miles (Intermediate)
• Gray Ghost Holler, 0.69 miles (Intermediate)
• Holey Coley, 0.31 miles (Advanced)
• Rootie Tootie, 0.36 miles (Advanced)
• Whitey Titey, 0.36 miles (Advanced)
Take I-75 Exit 336, travel South on US Hwy 41 (North Dalton Bypass) approximately 4 miles. Turn left on Underwood Road, take first right on Brooker Road. Raisin Wood Mountain Bike Park is approximately 1 mile on the left.
145 Raisin Way Dalton GA 30721 United States